Rev. 24 Jan. 2000, Gen. 799
DESCENDANTS OF WILLIAM GREAVES AND EMILY HERRING
OF VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
William Greaves (1) was born about 1862, died in Oct. 1916 in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, and was buried 7 Oct. 1916 in Ballarat New Cem., Victoria. He was a miner. He married Emily Herring in 1886 in Victoria. She was born about 1866 in Steiglitz, Victoria. All their children were born in Victoria. (R-1)
Children - Greaves
2. Frederick Herbert Greaves, b. 1886 (Gordon).
3. Ena May Greaves
4. Claude William Greaves, b. 1888 (Gordon).
+5. Gladys Emily Greaves, b. 1889, m. Henry Edgar John Mitchell, d. 1971.
+6. Sophia Elizabeth Greaves, b. 1891, m. William Henry Lane.
7. Helena May Greaves, b. 1893 (Mount Egerton).
8. Violet Irene Greaves, b. 1894 (Mount Egerton).
+9. Emily Bardoc Greaves, b. 1896, m. Harry Lord, d. 1978.
10. Raymond Thomas Greaves, b. 1898 (Gordon).
11. George Redvers Greaves, b. 1900 (Ballarat).
CHILDREN OF WILLIAM GREAVES (1) AND EMILY HERRING
Gladys Emily Greaves (5) was born in 1889 in Gordon, Victoria, Australia, and died in 1955. She married Henry Edgar John Mitchell. He was born about 1889 and died in 1971. (R-1)
Children - Mitchell
12. Lansell William John Mitchell, b. 1911.
Sophia Elizabeth Greaves (6) was born in 1891 in Mount Egerton, Victoria. She married William Henry Lane. (R-1)
Children - Lane
13. Iris Janet Lane, b. 1912.
Emily Bardoc Graves (8) was born in 1896 in Gordon, Victoria, and died in 1978. She married Harry Lord. (R-1)
Children - Lord
14. Molly Lord, b. 1917.
15. Roy Lord, b. 1919, d. 1922.
Return to Alphabetical Ancestor Listing
Return to Main Page