Rev. 14 June 1999, Gen. 815
DESCENDANTS OF ANNE GREAVES AND GEORGE PARKER
OF ECCLESFIELD, NEAR SHEFFIELD, YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND
Anne Greaves (1) was born in 1808 in Ecclesfield, Yorkshire, England, and died 14 July 1871 in Trenton, NJ. She married George Parker on 29 Sept. 1833 in Ecclesfield, Yorkshire. He was born in 1812 in Sheffield, Yorkshire, and died 30 June 1871 in Trenton, NJ. His occupation was master file maker (given as fork maker on the birth registration of his daughter Elizabeth). They were both buried in Mercer Cem., Trenton, NJ. At least their first 3 children were born in Ecclesfield, near Sheffield, England, the next one may have been born in England, and the last 2 were probably born in New Jersey. The only child listed in the IGI was Mary, and there may have been other children not listed below. (R-1)
Children - Parker
2. Mary Parker, bapt. 19 April 1835.
3. Sarah Ann Parker, b. 1842, m. Joseph Hopkins, 28 Dec. 1862. He was a potter, d. 8 Jan. 1872, and bur. Mercer Cem.
4. Elizabeth Parker, b. 18 Nov. 1845, m. Samuel Downs, 11 March 1866, d. 22 April 1902. Bur, Mercer Cem., Trenton, NJ.
5. George W. Parker, b. 8 March 1847, m. Rebecca Douglas, 29 June 1873, d. 13 Dec. 1911. Bur. Riverview Cem., Trenton, NJ.
6. Clara Parker, b. June 1850, d. 21 Jan. 1863. Bur. Mercer Cem., Trenton, NJ.
7. Henrietta Parker, b. 1852.
Return to Alphabetical Ancestor Listing
Return to Main Page